Opus Releases New Treasury Toolset
We are excited to announce the release of our all-new Treasury Toolset. This major enhancement aides in the processing of payments and transfers, whether domestic or international, inter- or intra-bank. The new automated tools reduce manual posting of wire transactions, thereby reducing risk and expediting the transfer of funds.
The new enhanced toolset includes:
- Wizard driven wire request and template creation
- Redemption dashboard showing payment due, holdback values and percentages
- End-to-end template management
- Enhanced bank integration and automation
- Full multi-currency functionality
- Dual authentication functionality available
Users benefit from:
- Smart, real-time, dynamic template creation
- Reduction in template errors and wire fails
- Expedited payment of fund expenses and investor payments
About Opus Fund Services
Established in 2006, Opus Fund Services is an award-winning independent and privately-owned full service global fund administrator providing automated, integrated middle and back office administration services to hedge funds and asset management firms. Opus has offices in Bermuda, New York, Chicago (Naperville), San Francisco (Brentwood), Manila, Halifax and Dublin. Opus Fund Services (Bermuda) Ltd. is licensed by the Bermuda Monetary Authority under the Investment Funds Act 2006. Opus Fund Services (IRE-Admin) Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.