Representative, Treasury Solutions
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award-winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Manila, and Bermuda.
Our Treasury Solutions team is hiring a Representative in our Naperville office who will be responsible for liaising between the team and its clients to ensure our proprietary systems reflect accurate information.
• Communicate with clients and investors over phone and email regarding updated information, incoming report activity, and wire templates.
• Entering updates into proprietary systems.
• Liaising internally regarding questions and concerns.
• Supporting ad hoc projects, as needed.
• Exceptional Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely comfortable in a client facing environment, building and maintaining client relationships
• Fast learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Critical thinking skills, strong attention to detail, and very organized
• Robust independent contributor capable of working fluently with a team
• Inquisitive and respectful
• Experience with wire processing and structures preferred
• Cash balance reconciliations experience preferred
• Client Account Management experience preferred
• Associate degree or higher preferred
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.