Senior Portfolio Accountant
- Preparation and review of month-end or mid-month portfolio packages, operating in line with agreed procedures and policies;
- support clients in relation to queries relating to portfolio accounting deliverables, and working internally with teams to resolve all issues in a timely and efficient manner;
- interaction with overseas portfolio accounting teams, either through performing work to support their deliverables, or overseeing the preparation of work carried out on your behalf;
- active participation in initiatives to assist the team in achieving its goal of creating timely and accurate portfolio reporting to all clients through a scalable and control focused model;
- supervision and training of portfolio accountants on all aspects of month-end portfolio processes;
- liaising with internal or external parties to ensure all audit requests and queries are completed timely and accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field;
- minimum of 2 years’ portfolio accounting or other NAV related experience;
- proven experience in reconciliations, pricing, corporate actions and liaising with external parties such as brokers or counter parties;
- strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy;
- strong organizational skills with a focus on time management and meeting deadlines;
- sensitivity to cultural diversity;
- highly developed personal communication skills, both written and oral;
- you thrive in an environment where to stand still is to fall behind.
- Competitive pay and benefits
Please note that we are not able to provide visa sponsorship.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent