Senior Portfolio Accountant
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award-winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Enniscorthy, Manila, and Bermuda.
The Portfolio Accounting team is recruiting a full-time Senior Portfolio Accountant. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Portfolio Accounting, the Senior Portfolio Accountant supports the expanding global portfolio accounting shared service team.
- Preparation and review of month-end or mid-month portfolio packages, operating in line with agreed procedures and policies;
- support clients in relation to queries relating to portfolio accounting deliverables, and working internally with teams to resolve all issues in a timely and efficient manner;
- interaction with overseas portfolio accounting teams, either through performing work to support their deliverables, or overseeing the preparation of work carried out on your behalf;
- active participation in initiatives to assist the team in achieving its goal of creating timely and accurate portfolio reporting to all clients through a scalable and control focused model;
- supervision and training of portfolio accountants on all aspects of month-end portfolio processes;
- liaising with internal or external parties to ensure all audit requests and queries are completed timely and accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field;
- minimum of 2 years’ portfolio accounting or other NAV related experience;
- proven experience in reconciliations, pricing, corporate actions and liaising with external parties such as brokers or counter parties;
- strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy;
- strong organizational skills with a focus on time management and meeting deadlines;
- sensitivity to cultural diversity;
- highly developed personal communication skills, both written and oral;
- you thrive in an environment where to stand still is to fall behind.
- Competitive pay and benefits
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org