(Senior) Implementation Analyst, Fund Accounting
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Manila, and Bermuda.
The Senior Implementation Analyst will provide direct support to the AVP of Implementation or the Head of Implementation. The goal of the Implementation team is to on-board new clients onto the Opus platform, provide training to clients on Opus processes, provide training to internal teams on how to service new clients, and to transition new client work to the Operations teams in a controlled, documented manner. Each new client is treated as a project with the Senior Implementation Analyst acting as a project manager.
- Act as a primary point of contact for assigned client relationships during the implementation process.
- Ensure that the first NAV and reporting deliverables are met accurately and on time for assigned clients.
- Manage expectations both internally and with clients in relation to team deliverables.
- Produce, support, guide, and assist the work production for the first couple months.
- Review and ensure Opus procedures and policies are being followed.
- Prepare NAV calculations for complex funds.
- Communicate fund accounting requests to clients.
- Ensure a smooth transition to the operations team through documentation and internal communication.
- Experience in fund administration or accounting
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Strong external (client) communication skills (email composition, phone skills)
- Strong internal communication skills (reporting statuses to manager, keeping team updated)
- Excel skills and experience in other MS Office applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude (committed to the job, eager to take on challenging work, adaptable)
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing projects, often changing priorities multiple times within a day
- Innovative mindset and the desire to continuously improve
- Competitive pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and long- and short-term disability insurances
- 401(k) with company match
- We have surrounded ourselves with intelligent and innovative talent; we’re committed to encouraging exceptional people
Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com