Account Manager, Fund Accounting
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Manila, and Bermuda.
The Fund Accounting team in Naperville, IL is recruiting a full-time Account Manager. The Account Manager reports to the AVP of Fund Accounting and will be responsible for a variety of duties including, but not limited to, the below:
- Ensure that NAV and reporting deliverables are met accurately and on time for assigned clients.
- Act as a primary point of contact for assigned client relationships.
- Manage expectations both internally and with clients in relation to team deliverables.
- Oversee, support, guide, and assist the work production of a team of overseas fund accountants.
- Review NAV calculations, ensuring adherence to procedures and policies.
- Prepare NAV calculations for complex funds.
- Deliver to clients through a scalable and control-focused model.
- Assist in the preparation and review of audited financial statements and annual audits.
- Coach, support, and train new employees on the global fund accounting processes.
- 3+ years of experience in the fund administration industry
- 2+ years of experience in a client communications role
- Bachelor’s degree a strong plus
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, outgoing, trainable, and adaptable personality
- Strong Excel skills and experience in other MS Office applications
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented mindset and proficient under pressure
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Competitive pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and long- and short-term disability insurances
- 401(k) with company match
- Creative work environment. We have surrounded ourselves with intelligent and innovative talent; we’re committed to encouraging exceptional people
Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com