Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Manila, and Bermuda.
The Naperville, IL location is recruiting a Receptionist. The Receptionist will report to the HR & Training Administrator, and be responsible for a variety of duties including, but not limited to, the below:
- Answering phones, taking/delivering messages, and directing calls
- Greeting and directing guests
- Accepting deliveries
- Logging checks for deposit
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail
- Picking up staff lunches
- Dropping off bank deposits and outgoing mail
- Maintaining cleanliness and inventory of break room, stock room, conference rooms, and reception area
- Coordinating office maintenance
- Preparing conference rooms and transcribing meetings, as needed
- Assisting with setup and takedown of office events
- Experience in administrative or customer service roles
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely familiar with Windows, Microsoft Office, and PDF software
- Comfortable with scanning, printing, and faxing documentation
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Positive, outgoing, reliable, trainable, and adaptable personality
- Capable of lifting up to 30 lbs
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Creative work environment. We have surrounded ourselves with intelligent and innovative talent; we’re committed to encouraging exceptional people.
- Generous paid vacation and sick days.
- Competitive pay and discretionary annual bonus.
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org