Account Manager, Portfolio Accounting
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award-winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Enniscorthy, Manila, and Bermuda.
The Portfolio Accounting team in Enniscorthy is recruiting a full-time Account Manager, supporting the expanding global portfolio accounting shared service team.
- Review and sign off on month-end portfolio packages.
- Act as primary escalation point for the team, fielding questions and assisting with their development of management and client communication skills.
- Pro-actively communicate capacity issues to management for themselves and their direct reports.
- Own completion of department-level initiatives and projects as assigned by manager.
- Conduct periodic check-in with direct reports to discuss issues, projects, career progression.
- Participate in annual evaluation process and conduct performance reviews for direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field;
- minimum of 5 years’ direct portfolio or middle office experience within the industry;
- proven experience in reconciliations, pricing, corporate actions and liaising with external parties such as brokers or counter parties;
- strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy;
- strong organizational skills with a focus on time management and meeting deadlines;
- sensitivity to cultural diversity;
- highly developed personal communication skills, both written and oral;
- you thrive in an environment where to stand still is to fall behind.
- Competitive pay and benefits
Please note that we are not able to provide visa sponsorship.
Please submit your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org