Do you have a genuine desire to proactively create order wherever you see a need? Do you want to be part of a workplace that values culture above all else, and needs your specific skills to make that workplace a truly positive place for everyone to be? Would it be cool to be the one who makes sure we have great coffee, the best snacks and the pens everyone likes? Are you interested in expanding your skill set into some of the areas we work in?
We are looking for a competent multi-tasker with excellent planning, organization and communication skills. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Office Administrator, candidates should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Office Administrators must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Office Administrator should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others and the ability to adapt to a wide variety of situations.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- General filing, photocopying, scanning, printing, and faxing support
- Monitor and order office and breakroom supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of breakroom, conference rooms, and reception area
- Coordinate office social activities and travel arrangements
- Run errands, as needed
- Create, proofread, and edit documents for office use
- Conference room setup/troubleshooting
- Coordinate with property maintenance
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Team support
- Provide and collect the paperwork involved in bringing new staff on board. Prepare their workstation and be their first point of contact for questions they have about the office environment.
- Be the main point of contact for all staff for supplies, snacks, office social functions and office amenities.
- Be the main point of contact for all staff for benefits and payroll.
- Ensure the kitchen is tidy and stocked with snacks.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- High school diploma or 2+ years’ administration experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and competent team player
- Excellent computer skills and phone manner
- Positive, outgoing manner
- Ability to type 50+ WPM
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.