Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award-winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Manila, and Bermuda.
Three of our offices are recruiting a Marketing Associate. The Marketing Associate will report to the SVP, Head of Sales, and be responsible for a variety of duties including, but not limited to, the below:
• Planning and coordination of sponsored/hosted events such as conferences, “happy hours,” and other networking opportunities.
• Coordinating applications, surveys, and acceptances of industry awards.
• Internal and external social media, web presence, and website management.
• Development and management of marketing materials, quarterly newsletters, and whitepapers.
• Coordinating and ordering client gifts.
• Managing CRM contacts for networking purposes.
• Collaborating with external service providers.
• Responding to and tracking incoming queries.
• Tracking data and generating reports.
• Maintaining media partner relationships.
• Working with all teams within Opus as needed on collateral, document development, email campaigns, client messages, and more.
• Maintaining event calendar.
• Developing and driving advertising campaigns via multiple sources and media partners.
• Assisting with updates to website and tracking incoming inquiries.
• Managing google AdWords account.
• Social media posts – Linkedin and twitter via hootsuite.
• Designing marketing content using Adobe Creative Suit.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar.
• 1-3 years experience in a Marketing role.
• Extremely proficient with marketing/graphic design technology such as Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, Adwords, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and Postable.
• Graphic design skills a strong plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Eager, proactive, and hungry attitude.
Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.