IT Support Specialist
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award-winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Manila, and Bermuda.
The Technology Solutions team in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford is recruiting a full-time IT Support Specialist. The IT Support Specialist reports to the VP of Technology Solutions and will be responsible for a variety of duties including, but not limited to, the below.
- Assign and resolve Helpdesk tickets
- Assists in coordinating the use, documentation, and measuring of performance for automated systems.
- Supports maintenance and documentation of automated systems.
- Produces reports/metrics about health and performance of various IT related systems.
- Provides Helpdesk Support.
- Document processes.
- Support automated processes.
- Perform first-level diagnosis and troubleshooting support to end-users and clients.
- Escalate complex incidents to appropriate support personnel/team.
- Project requirements analysis, research, and initial stage support.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, software, and software licenses.
- Assist with onboarding and exit processes of users, clients, and/or employees.
- Install, test, and configure workstations, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Office management assistance for small office.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent working experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Multi-tasking skills
- Experience supporting 100+ users (locally and remotely)
- Demonstrated experience with Helpdesk support
- Demonstrated experience with Network, Office 365, and/or Azure administration
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Experience responding to security breaches and viruses
- Some knowledge in one or more of the following:
- CCPA, GDPR, and NIST compliance assessments
- Firewall, security appliances, IDS/IPS, and ATP technologies
- IT strategy and security architecture
- Security measures for the protection of computer networks and information
- Vendor risk management
- NIST, ITIL, and COBIT frameworks
- Detail-oriented mindset and proficient under pressure
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Competitive pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Medical coverage and pension
- Generous paid vacation and sick days
- Creative work environment. We have surrounded ourselves with intelligent and innovative talent; we’re committed to encouraging exceptional people
Please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org