Implementation Assistant, Fund Administration
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Manila, and Bermuda.
The goal of the Implementation team is to onboard new clients onto the Opus platform, provide training to clients on Opus processes, provide training to internal teams on how to service new clients, and to transition new client work to the Operations teams in a controlled, documented manner. The Implementation Assistant will provide support the Implementation team.
- Setup and maintenance of client data within proprietary systems.
- Log and track onboarding tasks.
- Assist with task prioritization and send follow up reminders.
- Monitor and action emails related to key events/milestones.
- Review incoming client communication and dispatch to the appropriate internal contact.
- Act as liaison between internal teams (legal/compliance/sales) and the onboarding team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong internal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Tech-savvy and confident learning new software in addition to working with MS Office applications.
- Positive attitude (committed to the job, eager to take on challenging work, adaptable).
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing projects.
- Innovative mindset and the desire to continuously improve.
- Competitive pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and long- and short-term disability insurances
- 401(k) with company match
- We have surrounded ourselves with intelligent and innovative talent; we’re committed to encouraging exceptional people
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org