Graduate/Entry Opportunity: Fund Accountant
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award-winning global fund administrator seeking accountants to join our team.
We are a fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for an educational, challenging atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. We have locations in Bermuda, Canada, Ireland, the Philippines, and the United States.
The Fund Accounting team is recruiting entry level candidates who are interested or experienced in the fund administration industry.
- Review of net asset value (NAV) calculations and all supporting files, based on detailed checklists
- Support work in relation to the preparation of NAV calculations, as required
- Assist the fund accounting management with ad-hoc tasks or project work as required
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in accounting
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, outgoing, trainable, and adaptable personality
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented mindset and proficient under pressure
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Competitive pay and benefits
Please note that we are not able to provide visa sponsorship. Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com