Account Manager / Senior Fund Accountant
The Fund Accounting team is recruiting Account Managers for full-time positions. The Account Manager will report into the Manager of the Fund Accounting team and will be responsible for the responsibilities set out below.
- Review of net asset value (NAV) calculations and all supporting files, based on detailed checklists.
- Responsibility for assigned clients, ensuring timely and accurate deliverables and the resolution of all queries raised.
- Support work in relation to the preparation of NAV calculations, as required.
- Assist the fund accounting management with ad-hoc tasks or project work as required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in fund accounting
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in accounting
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, outgoing, trainable, and adaptable personality
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented mindset and proficient under pressure
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Medical coverage and pension
- Generous paid vacation and sick days
- Creative work environment. We have surrounded ourselves with intelligent and innovative talent; we’re committed to encouraging exceptional people
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org