Financial Reporting Controller
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award-winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Manila, Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Austin, Dublin and Bermuda.
The Financial Reporting Team in Mauritius is recruiting a full-time Financial Reporting Controller. The Financial Reporting Controller will report into the Team Leader and will be responsible for the responsibilities set out below:
- Review auditor comments on Opus prepared draft financial reports.
- Consolidate auditor comments and queries into actionable tasks into Opus propitiatory technology.
- Complete quality control review of financial statements.
- Monitor the team’s inbox and indexing emails.
- Provide timely responses to external emails (auditors/clients).
- Complete ad-hoc tasks, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in accounting, finance, or business administration
- 1+ years BPO or similar experience
- A good understanding of Funds and the Fund administration industry
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, outgoing, trainable, and adaptable personality
- Detail-oriented mindset and proficient under pressure
Submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are not able to provide visa sponsorship.