Financial Reporting Analyst
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award-winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Manila, Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Austin, Dublin and Bermuda.
The Financial Reporting Team in Mauritius is recruiting a full-time Financial Reporting Analyst. The Financial Reporting Analyst will report into the Team Leader and will be responsible for the responsibilities set out below:
- Prepare draft financial statements under US GAAP or IFRS for low, medium, and high complexity funds.
- Process client/auditor comments on financial statements.
- Assist clients/auditors in addressing financial statements queries.
- Coordinate/communicate with various departments within the company.
- Complete ad hoc projects, as needed.
- 2-3 years’ experience in preparation of financial statements for funds (Hedge and Private Equity)
- A deep understanding of Funds and the fund administration industry
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in accounting
- Qualified accountant with an accredited accounting body preferred
- US GAAP experience preferred
- IFRS/FRS102 experience preferred
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Detail-oriented mindset and proficient under pressure
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, outgoing, trainable, and adaptable personality
Submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Please note that we are not able to provide visa sponsorship.