Audit Support Analyst, Financial Reporting
Founded in 2006, Opus is an award-winning, independently owned and operated full service global fund administrator.
We value building high performing groups with great work life balance. Our diverse team can be found across Bermuda, Canada, Ireland, Mauritius, Philippines and the USA and we are well adapted to working from home and embrace the remote lifestyle. We also retain office space in each location for hybrid work options and in-person collaborations.
We are always seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity. Individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Financial Reporting, you will support the financial reporting process. The role is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door in the funds industry in a client and auditor facing global communications role and progress into a rewarding accounting career. This role can be performed from Ebene, Mauritius or Manila, Philippines. Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor the team’s inbox and indexing emails accordingly
- Provide timely responses to external emails (auditors/clients)
- Review auditor comments on Opus prepared draft financial reports
- Consolidate auditor comments and queries into actionable tasks into Opus’s proprietary technology
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as required to support the various functional groups of the company
- Outside of prime audit season the role will encompass engaging with Opus’ global clients and their investors on items requiring their attention
A Little Bit About You
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant business field such as in accounting, finance, or business administration
- You have gained at least 1 year’s progressive experience in a fund administration or BPO team
- You have a good understanding of funds and the fund administration industry
- You are known for your excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have experience in communicating with external parties e.g. auditors/clients
- You have exposure in environments where annual audits are conducted
- You have strong MS Excel and Word skills
- You have a positive and outgoing attitude
- You are trainable and have an adaptable personality
- You have a detail-oriented mindset
- You are proficient under pressure
We look forward to connecting with you! Apply now by submitting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Accepted file formats are .pdf and .docx)