Financial Reporting Analyst (3-month contract)
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Manila, and Bermuda.
The Fund Accounting team in Dublin, Ireland is recruiting a Financial Reporting Analyst for a three-month contract. The Financial Reporting Analyst will report into the VP of Fund Accounting and will be responsible for the responsibilities set out below:
- Preparation of draft financial statements under US GAAP or IFRS for medium-high complexity funds;
- Review of draft financial statements for low-medium complexity funds produced in offshore teams;
- Assist clients or auditors with respect to queries in relation to the draft financial statements
- 2+ years’ experience in drafting or reviewing financial statements
- Part or fully-qualified ACCA
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in accounting
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, outgoing, trainable, and adaptable personality
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Creative work environment. We have surrounded ourselves with intelligent and innovative talent; we’re committed to encouraging exceptional people.
- Generous paid vacation and sick days.
- Competitive pay and discretionary annual bonus.
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org