Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Manila, and Bermuda.
The team in Halifax, NS is recruiting for Client Solutions, who will be responsible for a variety of duties including, but not limited to, the below:
- Acting as the main point of contact for client needs.
- Serving as liaison between internal teams and clients
- Ensuring ongoing client satisfaction by utilizing data to monitor and proactively manage client service delivery
- Working with clients to resolve client deliverables and any outstanding invoice payments
- Training clients to understand and engage with our technology platform
- Building trusting relationships with Opus clients via telephone communication
- Monitoring an email-based ticket system for investor related queries and requests
- 2+ years’ job experience in the fund administration industry
- 2+ years’ job experience in a client communications role
- Bachelor’s degree a strong plus
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, outgoing, trainable, and adaptable personality
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented mindset and proficient under pressure
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Competitive pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Insurance and pension
- Generous paid vacation and sick days
- Creative work environment. We have surrounded ourselves with intelligent and innovative talent; we’re committed to encouraging exceptional people
Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.