Assistant Vice-President, Portfolio Accounting
- Review and sign off on month-end portfolio packages.
- Act as primary escalation point for the team, fielding questions and assisting with their development of management and client communication skills.
- Pro-actively communicate capacity issues to management for themselves and their direct reports.
- Own completion of department-level initiatives and projects as assigned by manager.
- Conduct periodic check-in with direct reports to discuss issues, projects, career progression.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field;
- minimum of 5 years’ direct portfolio, fund accounting, or middle office experience within the industry;
- proven experience in reconciliations, pricing, corporate actions and liaising with external parties such as brokers or counter parties;
- strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy;
- strong organizational skills with a focus on time management and meeting deadlines;
- sensitivity to cultural diversity;
- highly developed personal communication skills, both written and oral;
- you thrive in an environment where to stand still is to fall behind.
- Competitive pay and benefits
Please note that we are not able to provide visa sponsorship.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent