Analyst, Fund Accounting
Named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the financial services industry, Opus Fund Services is an award-winning global fund administrator seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team.
We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company, focused on our mission to be the best and most innovative firm in the industry. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity; individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded at Opus.
Our global teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration and contribution at all levels. Be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. We have locations in Naperville, Halifax, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Enniscorthy, Manila, and Bermuda.
The Fund Accounting team is recruiting Fund Accounting Analysts for full-time positions. The Fund Accounting Analysts will report into the manager of the Fund Accounting team and will be responsible for the responsibilities set out below:
- Review of net asset value (NAV) calculations and all supporting files, based on detailed checklists
- Support work in relation to the preparation of NAV calculations, as required
- Assist the fund accounting management with ad-hoc tasks or project work as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in accounting
- Part or fully qualified ACCA or equivalent preferable
- Experience in fund accounting or administration preferable
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, outgoing, trainable, and adaptable personality
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented mindset and proficient under pressure
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Competitive pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Medical coverage and pension
- Generous paid vacation and sick days
- Creative work environment. We have surrounded ourselves with intelligent and innovative talent; we’re committed to encouraging exceptional people
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com