Account Manager, Fund Accounting
Founded in 2006, Opus is an award-winning, independently owned and operated full service global fund administrator.
We value building high performing groups with great work life balance. Our diverse team can be found across Bermuda, Canada, Ireland, Mauritius, Philippines and the USA and we are well adapted to working from home and embrace the remote lifestyle. We also retain office space in each location for hybrid work options and in-person collaborations.
We are always seeking experienced, dynamic professionals to join our team. Our culture rewards smart, passionate people who thrive on excellence and creativity. Individuals looking for a challenging, collaborative atmosphere will find their ambition well-rewarded.
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Fund Accounting, you will support the fund administration process. The role is an exciting opportunity to be heavily involved in building and maintaining client relationships. This role can be performed from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Brentwood, California, Naperville, Illinois, New York City, New York or Austin, Texas. Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a primary or escalation point of contact for key Opus client relationships
- Manage expectations both internally and with clients in relation to team deliverables
- Provide support, guidance, and assistance for local or overseas staff to complete their tasks
- Review NAV calculations as required, ensuring adherence to procedures and policies
- Assist in the preparation of any NAV calculations as required, to assist the team deliverables
- Support management in initiatives to assist the team in achieving its goal of delivering to clients through a scalable and control-focused model
- Assist in the audited financial statements and the annual audits coordination and processes as required
A Little Bit About You
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant business field such as Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Economics
- You are partly or fully qualified accountant or have an equivalent certification
- You have gained at least 3 years’ progressive experience in a fund accounting or administration team
- You are known for your superior communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a positive and outgoing attitude
- You have strong MS Excel and Word skills
- You are proficient under pressure and able to multi-task
- You have excellent time and people management skills
We look forward to connecting with you! Apply now by submitting your application to email@example.com.
(Accepted file formats are .pdf and .docx)