(Last Updated: July 09, 2020)
References in this policy to “we,” “us,” or “our” should be construed as references to Opus and references to “you” and “your” are references to users.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on a user’s device that can store information; they serve many functions, like remembering users and previous interactions, and keeping track of information when users input details. Users can control cookies within their web browser’s settings/preferences. Each browser provides a cookie management page; users can use that page to control cookies on their device.
Opus’ Status on Cookies
- Consent is not obtained for multiple purposes at the same time.
- The user has the right to withdraw consent and details to exercise their rights are provided in the Privacy Notice for Clients and Investors and Employees.
- Consent is obtained through the cookie banner at our website.
- We do not have any communications or strictly necessary exemptions for cookies.
- We do not process any personal data via cookies.
- We do not use any pre-checked boxes or sliders for cookies.
- We do not use a “forever” session cookie; consent is requested each time users visit our website.
- There are four types of cookies that Opus does not use.
- Strictly necessary: required for the operation of the website.
- Functionality: used to recognize the preferences of returning users.
- Third party: from advertising networks and exchanges.
- Opus only uses one type of cookie.
- Analytical/Performance: allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors, and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works by ensuring that users are easily finding what they are looking for.
- We use Google Analytics for our website to collect specific data. Google Analytics generates the reports we use from the HTTP request of the user, browser/system information, and first-party cookies (set by the website being visited). Google Analytics reports are used by the marketing team and none of the information is shared externally.
- Number of pageviews
- Number of users
- Pages with the most traffic
- Number of new users vs. returning
Comprehensive Information on Cookies
You may wish to visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ for comprehensive information on how to disable cookies on a wide variety of browsers. For information on how to disable cookies on mobile device browsers, you will need to refer to the manufacturer’s user handbook or manual.
How to contact us?
If you have any queries regarding how cookies are collected, stored, and used, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact our Risk Department.
Name: Chief Risk Officer/General Counsel
Telephone: USA: +1 (312) 256-9974
United States of America
Opus Fund Services
Opus Fund Services (USA) LLC
500 E Diehl Rd, Suite 100
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Telephone: EU: (+353) 1 571-3060
Opus Fund Services (IRE-Admin) Ltd.
118 Baggot Street Lower