Business Analyst – Innovation
Opus Fund Services - Brentwood, CA
$65,000 a year
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Innovation team in Brentwood, CA. This person will gather important company data and compile it into reports shareholders and departmental managers can use. We need someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable. The ideal candidate can work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes. Location is Brentwood, CA, by East Bay, Bay Area CA.
- Daily management of tickets within the Innovation helpdesk
- Develop and document comprehensive departmental process workflows and work with management to assess adequacy and efficiency enhancements
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to departmental leaders and then follow-up on all results
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree. Accounting/Finance/Marketing/Management preferred.
- 3+ experience is preferred
- Strong business writing and organization skills required
- Advanced knowledge of MYSQL and ability to query data
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office. Asana and Helpdesk experience is a plus.
- Advanced Excel charting. Power BI and Draw.IO experience is a plus.
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
* relocation is not supported for this role.
About Opus We are a fund administrator serving as the official books and records for hedge funds, fund of funds, family offices and other financial vehicles, providing a wide variety of middle and back office services including independent valuations. You will be applying for a position with an award-winning global hedge fund administrator that has been recognized as the fastest growing admin, top-rated by its clients, and ranked #1 by leading industry publications HFM and Global Custodian. We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company which has been recently named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the Financial Services Industry. At Opus Fund Services, we don’t look for ordinary, run-of-the-mill applicants. We are looking for innovative and high impact employees who want to work in a culture where smart and passionate people excel. The successful candidate will possess mental agility, a very engaging personality, and exceptional writing and speaking skills. At Opus Fund Services, we are committed to hiring and developing top talent.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
- Brentwood, CA
- compiling analysis reports to sr. leadership: 3 years
- identifying business trends: 2 years
- business analysis: 3 years
- advanced excel charting: 2 years