Office Support and Reports Administrator
Opus Fund Services - Dublin
This role can be either Full or Part Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our expanding team in Dublin, Ireland. Reporting into the European Head, this person will gather important company data and compile it into reports shareholders and departmental managers can use. The ideal candidate can work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
- Develop comprehensive departmental information reports and work with management to assess adequacy and enhancements
- Hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated
- Provide general office management and other administrative support to the Dublin team including leasing with suppliers, arranging travel and supporting senior management.
- Manage some human resources functions with direction from the SVP, Head of HR e.g. managing vendors like healthcare, pension, etc.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a professional environment is required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency (i.e. charting, pivot tables, vlookups)
- Strong presentation and organization skills required
- Practical application ability with all Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in human resources would be a plus
About Opus We are a fund administrator serving as the official books and records for hedge funds, fund of funds, family offices and other financial vehicles, providing a wide variety of middle and back office services including independent valuations. You will be applying for a position with an award-winning global hedge fund administrator that has been recognized as the fastest growing admin, top-rated by its clients, and ranked #1 by leading industry publications HFM and Global Custodian. We are an extremely fast-paced and energetic company which has been recently named one of the Top 20 Greatest Places to Work in the Financial Services Industry. At Opus Fund Services, we don’t look for ordinary, run-of-the-mill applicants. We are looking for innovative and high impact employees who want to work in a culture where smart and passionate people excel. The successful candidate will possess mental agility, a very engaging personality, and exceptional writing and speaking skills. At Opus Fund Services, we are committed to hiring and developing top talent.
Job Type: Full-time
- strong presentation: 1 year
- professional: 3 years
- advanced Microsoft Excel: 1 year